[lug] Polish(ed) Linux Distribution

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Mon Jun 25 15:49:40 MDT 2001

I always assumed that it was based on what had been submitted.  It would
seem that Polish(ed) is doing a better job of updating than the others.  If
I can't find a package for the distro that I run, I download a src rpm,
look over the spec file and build it if all looks okay.

The more popular distros use other distribution channels/mirror setups.

Hugh

"John Hernandez"