[lug] OpenBSD-Apache-PHPnuke-PHP-Perl-MySQL

roach74 roach74 at earhlink.net
Mon Jun 25 20:21:00 MDT 2001

Hi-
I'm nate and I'm new to the boulder/denver area.
A big hello to BLUG; I come from the SLLUG(salt lake city).
I have a question, Has anyone tried
to run OpenBSD/Apache/PHP-nuke/Perl/MySQL in a combined server? I know Apache
and OBSD work, however I'm unsure about the rest.  I guess BSD is not really
Linux but o'well it somewhere in between.  It is a sweet OS. I have run
RedHat/Mandrake/Solaris for about a year now.  I'm past newbie, but unsure
about the leap to OpenBSD.  I have heard it's a bitch to set up, but runs like
a champ afterwards.  A few tweaks and it's in "lock down", no hacks/cracks-no
downtime!

Any comments or has anyone set up a webserver like such?
Please help.
PS-the 2600 meeting sounds like an idea!
Nate-aka"rOach"  you can catch me on freenet.