[lug] Weird directory in users home dir

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Tue Jun 26 13:01:23 MDT 2001

Bots are simply "robotic" people that can do about anything you want.
They do things like store user lists for channels, give out/change
channel status, store ban lists, cumulate channel stats, even store
database's to retrieve info from in irc. A typical irc bot program is
Eggdrop, www.eggheads.org I believe is the site.

Justin

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, D. Stimits said:
>
> Not to sound ignorant or anything, but what's an irc bot?  I know
that irc
> is Internet Relay Chat, and have used irc once or twice in the past.
 An

jkarns at csd.net