[lug] LUG BBQ on the 4th?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Tue Jun 26 23:18:56 MDT 2001

So, I'm supposed to be organizing this BBQ for the LUG...  Lately it's been
hard trying to find time to schedule it, let alone find time to attend it.
;-/

Usually for the 4th of July, we go out to the Fort Collins City Park and
hang out for the events and fireworks...  Last year a group of us brought
laptops and had a grand old time.  This year I was thinking of trying to
get some more of the Linux geeks to join us, but I posted a message about
it and a tumbleweed blew by...  Crickets chirped...  You get the picture...

So, I was going to check here and see what people thought about doing the
BLUG BBQ on the 4th.  In Boulder, I mean...  Anyone up for getting together
during the day, geeking, hopefully being able to find a place that we can
cook some food...  Otherwise, I think the only weekend we have available
until the end of August is July 14th/15th.

Sean
--
 "Yes on one, no on two."  "Is number one nuke Russia, or number two?"
                 -- _Buckaroo_Banzai_