[lug] Object Oriented Software Development Workshops (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Wed Jun 27 08:55:39 MDT 2001

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:57:47 -0400
From: El Harris <geharris at proobject.com>
To: wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: Object Oriented Software Development Workshops

If your group would be interested in taking advantage of these workshops,
please let me know.  THANKS!

ProObject, the Object Design Group, is a firm of 95 professional software
engineers dedicated to the "real world" implementation of object-oriented
methodologies and software support tools within the DoD community and
Information Technology industry.  We provide Analysists, Designers,
Programmers, Toolsmiths and Unified Process Mentors.

We are providing a series of no charge workshops in:

*  Object Oriented Analysis and Design
*  Implementing the Rational Unified Process
*  Implementing SEI's Capability Maturity Model
*  Requirements Management with Use Cases
*  Software Configuration Management
*  Effective Software Project Management in an Iterative and Incremental
Envrionment

These workshops are to be held at your location and are 1-4 hours in length
(dependent upon the chosen workshop and audience interaction).  I would like
to extend an invitation to you to take advantage of these workshops.  If you
or other members of your team are interested, let me know.

Thanks!

Best,
El

Ellsworth Harris
www.ProObject.com
888-993-9009
Professional Object-Oriented Software Engineering and Design