[lug] domain names

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jun 27 12:59:21 MDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 12:10:21PM -0600, Calvin Dodge wrote:
>I don't know, but tummy.com will do a year's registration for $15
>- without requiring that you host your site with them (and without
>ridiculous transfer fees, either).

Thanks, Calvin.  We're also now doing 3-years for $40...

As far as the "transfer" word, that has nothing to do with the web-site
itself -- that's what happens when you change your domain from one
registrar to another -- it gets transferred.  That's what they were talking
about.  I'm positive that it doesn't include any web-site hosting at
$16/year.

Sean
--
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.