[lug] domain names

DeVerter at robinsonmechanical.com DeVerter at robinsonmechanical.com
Wed Jun 27 14:05:46 MDT 2001

Thanks, everyone, for the info.  I did not think I would get hosting at
$16/year but wondered if they would be trying to get more out of me than I
was willing to give.  Sounds like it would be in the transfer fees but at
this point I don't think I'm going to look into any further.
Due to the personal recommendations I've picked up here I think I'll be
giving tummy.com a call soon ;-)

Mark dv.

"Professor Frink, Professor Frink, He'll make you laugh, he'll make you
think, He likes to run, and then the thing, with the... mm-m person... "

                    Sean
                    Reifschneider            To:     lug at lug.boulder.co.us
                    <jafo at tummy.com>         cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: [lug] domain names
                    lug-admin at lug.bou
                    lder.co.us

                    06/27/01 12:59 PM
                    Please respond to
                    lug

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 12:10:21PM -0600, Calvin Dodge wrote:
>I don't know, but tummy.com will do a year's registration for $15
>- without requiring that you host your site with them (and without
>ridiculous transfer fees, either).

Thanks, Calvin.  We're also now doing 3-years for $40...

As far as the "transfer" word, that has nothing to do with the web-site
itself -- that's what happens when you change your domain from one
registrar to another -- it gets transferred.  That's what they were talking
about.  I'm positive that it doesn't include any web-site hosting at
$16/year.

Sean
--
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.