[lug] domain names

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jun 27 14:14:10 MDT 2001

I'm suprised you only have gotten ONE spam asking you to move your
domains...  I've gotten quite a number.  The last one I recall was from NSI
saying that my domain would be coming up for renewal with them soon.  Yeah,
in 8 months...  I was thankful though, I didn't realize I still had any
with NSI.  I transferred it to tummy.com that day.  ;-)

Sean
--
 A little help at the right time is better than a lot of help at the wrong
 time.