[lug] Boulder 2600 meetings

Zichary O`Tea zirotea at cyberspace.org
Sat Jun 30 13:53:49 MDT 2001

Yeah, there still are "2600 meetings" in Denver.   If you want to call
them that.  In reality, its more like a group of convicted felons getting
really drunk, and talking about guns.  Either way, they meet at 16th and
Termont on the first Saturdays of each month at 2. Then they head over to
a bar to get really drunk and threaten to shot people.

I kind of want our meeting to attract a different crowd.  And
they're on different days, so if you wanted to you could go to both.  The
boulder meeting is the first friday of each month, 6:00pm on the food
court at 13th and college.