[lug] any c++ developers?

lpotter ljp at llornkcor.com
Sat Jun 30 13:55:52 MDT 2001

At 13:42 6/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>It depends on what the problem is. What is the question? Otherwise I
>have to answer "42".

:D

I'm looking for a work around until qt 3 comes out, I suppose (unless they
haven't fixed it yet).
I am using QT's http code, that's not quite ready for prime time yet, and
when downloading anything using it, it outputs the servers response with
the file, as an array of bytes. I can't quite figure out how to delete, or
remove, or not write to disk the first bytes up till a "\n\n" gets there.
Such as removing the first 61 bytes of the
array/file/stream/bytes/bits/electrotronic gizmos.
I thought about just writing a temp file, closing it, opening it again and
just not read the first bytes up to "\n\n", and writing it as my file. But
that seems wasteful.
I am just brain dead on this one.

thanks-
ljp