[lug] I need your help, please... (fwd) Linux Job?

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Mon Jul 2 11:19:30 MDT 2001

Just received this one.  Not usually something I'd pass along, but
considering that some of you have asked about the availability of Linux
jobs, I figured I'd forward it.  Just keep in mind, that I don't know
anything about this person or company.  Please do you homework before you
jump on this one.

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)