[lug] Re: PCMCIA NIC problems

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Jul 10 14:44:04 MDT 2001

HI,
By now I have also tried to install the latest KRUD on this system.  Again the
system doesn't recognize my 3COM PCMCIA NIC (3CXFE575CT).
It looks like I may just need to give up and use an older 3com card or a D-Link
card.  I would have really liked to avoid carrying a "pigtail" on my laptop!
Strange that this card works in Windows and with Kernel 2.2 on this laptop - and
with Kernel 2.4 on other laptops.

Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Schmid