[lug] ssh -v hostname, ssh_conf is empty

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Wed Jul 11 22:49:25 MDT 2001

save yourself some grief and get the openssh rpms and use them
(www.openssh.com), they have almost always worked out of the box for me.

nothing actually needs to go in your ssh_conf file unless you don't like
the defaults.

man ssh
man sshd

should provide you with some more insight as well as a full list of items
that can go in the ssh_config and sshd_config files respectively.

Hugh

"Rob Mohr"