[lug] Linux Information

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:09:34 MDT 2001

Hey everybody!

     You have all been a great help to all my past questions and I wanted to
thank you.  I'm amazed at the speed and accuracy of all the responses I
read.  My question is this:  What websites do all of you go for information
pertaining to linux, systems administration, alerts, or other useful items?
     Specifically.....Where would I go to learn all about kernel 2.4.6 and
what is new (other than kernel.org)  Where is a good place to find
information on security holes, and patches or fixes for them? I use
securityportal.com often, but it is a bit confusing).  Are there any other
message boards or lists, that are as useful and full of knowledge?  Thanks!

Greg Horne