[lug] Linux Information

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Jul 12 11:34:32 MDT 2001

Thus spoke Greg Horne
>      You have all been a great help to all my past questions and I wanted to
> thank you.  I'm amazed at the speed and accuracy of all the responses I
> read.  My question is this:  What websites do all of you go for information
> pertaining to linux, systems administration, alerts, or other useful items?

<shameless plug>

LWN.net.  Accept no substitutes.

Disclaimer:
Michael J. Hammel
Senior Editor, LWN.net

Actually, Liz and Jon do a great job on kernel and security for the weekly
editions, making those generally tough areas to follow more clear.  Liz
also does a great job with following the hundreds of distributions
available as well. Jon does the lead stories on the front page usually
(with Liz and I filling in on occassion).

I joined them last fall and do the Destkop page (and Daily page) and try to
avoid the ugliness of which bit to twiddle in kernel land.  Forrest handles
the Development and Press stuff and Becky does Commerce, Announcements and
History pages.

http://lwn.net

</shameless plug>

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com