[lug] Sendmail config

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Tue Jul 17 13:20:28 MDT 2001

You could also add a -q5m (or whatever time interval) to the SENDMAIL_ARGS
in that config file you included if you don't feel like mucking with the cf.
It looks like you're probably already running as a daemon, but your interval
is probably so long in the cf that you're having to wait for the flush.