[lug] HP in Ft. Collins - Wacom tablets for Dreamworks

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Jul 18 12:49:44 MDT 2001

Does anyone have a contact at HP associated with the work done with
Dreamworks on the Wacom tablet support?  The article in the Aug Linux
Journal on Dreamworks misquoted Ed Leonard (I talked to him yesterday about
it).  Apparently HP has the wacom drivers and is responsible for getting
them back into the open source stream.  I needed to follow up on that.
I also need to talk to them regarding some other articles I'm working on.

If anyone has a contact there, please drop me a line.  Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |       I refuse to star in your psychodrama.