[lug] User Account Migration

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Thu Jul 19 14:41:43 MDT 2001

I've seen these BOGUS spool files when I manually removed certain users
(ie: deleted their line from /etc/passwd). It seemed like the mail
spool file no longer had a valid uid.gid from the /etc/passwd to assign
to it. You moved the right /etc/passwd and /etc/group files over right
to the new server right?

Justin