[lug] Coordination meeting for USA v. Sklyarov

Faster-Laster jason at fasterlaster.com
Fri Jul 20 12:14:22 MDT 2001

ALS used to be located in guess where "atlanta, ga" good for people
living in the southeast. I believe last year the organizers decided that
las vegas was cooler & moved it from atlanta, but didn't change the
name.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 01:10:06PM -0600, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Hugh Brown wrote:
>
> > Annual Linux Showcase.
>
> Actually in Linux land I believe that ALS usually means the Atlanta Linux
> Showcase.
>
> I know nothing about the proposed coordination meeting, let alone where it
> is being held.
>

> - Wayde
>   (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

|Running Windows on an Athlon is like having a brand new Porsche but   |
|only be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.                |