[lug] Linux laptop projector woes

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Jul 23 17:03:09 MDT 2001

So would we all, but the manufacturers love to share their little
hardware tricks with Microsoft under NDA contracts and not the rest of
the world.  Many many open-source developers have spent countless hours
writing and communicating with the hardware world on various issues like
Toshiba's proprietary IrDA port hardware, video cards, and TONS of other
things.  If you'd like to join in and help out, feel free.

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>