[lug] In need of highspeed internet

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Mon Jul 23 17:19:21 MDT 2001

I just recently moved to Westminster around 92nd street and Wadsworth.
Currently I am not qualified for DSL (with Qwest) and AT&T does not
provide the cable service in my apartments so they cannot do cable
internet either. Is there anyone around this area w/ highspeed home
connections? Any suggestions on who to call for other DSL or cable
access? I know of Covad, Rhythms, and Sprint but that's about it for
alternate providers. I'm hoping I don't have to get my 56k modem out of
the old computer box of junk...

Thx,
Justin

-----