[lug] Win NT password

Stephen Smith ss2chef at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 12:44:42 MDT 2001

Actually I have used a few floppy based simple
sysliniux based tools that would mount your NTFS
partitions and then ask where the SAM was located.
Although it would not allow a read of the encrypted
SAM, it would change any accounts password..

The most recent I have used was called

LinNT

If you fall short on your search, I can send it to
you.

SGS