[lug] Pointer goes nuts

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at co.maxoptix.com
Tue Jul 24 15:29:33 MDT 2001

You might try changing the protocol to PS2.
The IMPS/2 protocol runs the wheel. If you aren't
using the wheel regularly (it really does work), then
you might be bumping the wheel and that causes the
problem. Worth a quick check before you do anything with
the X config file.

Also, test your config file changes at runlevel 1 or 3,
not runlevel 5, using startx.

DOug