[lug] Part-time programmer

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Jul 25 12:02:03 MDT 2001

A friend of mine is looking for part-time (~20 hrs/wk) programming work
while he finishes his masters. He is a great guy, very smart, big
mathematics background (that is what he is in school for) and would be
an asset to any company. I'm really sorry to see him leave us as he is
one of the only programmers I can go to and discuss the entire scope of
a project instead of just the programming side of things. That is why
I'm trying to help find him something else. He has experience in C++,
perl, Visual Basic as well as a great knowledge of databases.

If you know of anything, please let me know so I can pass it along.

Thanks

---
Kyle Moore
UNIX Systems Administrator