[lug] Ethernet Card Problems

Shannon Johnston nunar at iws.net
Thu Jul 26 13:42:05 MDT 2001

Hi Jen,
Running into almost the same configuration (I used a Penguin instead of a
Dell.)
I managed to get everything to work, including the Checkpoint software
when I loaded RH7.1 and then installed the 2.2.14 Kernel. I didn't remove
the 2.4 kernel. I just made a second boot option. I'm not sure of all the
inner workings of why this worked, most likely because of the different
hardware, but it may be worth a shot.

Shannon