[lug] Netscape help

Taz feenix at ticnet.com
Sat Jul 28 14:09:52 MDT 2001

Hi all:
I seem to be having a problem getting the mime/applications to take in
Netscape.  I want to use xmovie to automatically view any .mpg (etc)
that I get via e-mail.  I have gone into the settings and put in the
following:

MIMEType:  application/mpeg
Suffixes:  mpg mpe mpeg
and
Application:  /usr/X11R6/bin/xmovie %s %n iconic

I have tried seperating the suffixes with commas adn spaces, but neither

works.  Every time I click on a .mpg or .mpeg tath I have in my Inbox, a

new Netsacpe windows opens and does nothing.  I have also tried quiting
Netscape and re-opening it.  Any ideas?  I'm baffled.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff