[lug] mac clients for a samba server?

Dan Kuester lurgyman at babylonia.flatirons.org
Sun Jul 29 17:12:27 MDT 2001

If you configure afpd (the AppleTalk Filing Protocol Daemon) to access the
same directories that samba can, you should be able to access the same
files with either OS.  I don't know of any way that you can do anything
with a Mac and samba, however.  Hope this helps.

--
Dan Kuester

http://lurgyman.bolognia.net

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"
			- Yogi Berra