[lug] Can a Hub go bad?

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Mon Jul 30 08:08:44 MDT 2001

Nate seems to know much more about Linux than philosophy, because Occum's
(yes that is a frequently applied spelling) razor refers to William
of Occum or Ockham or Occam (1258-1349).  Many English words and names,
particularly place names have variant spellings.

In any event, the principle of looking for a simple rather than more
complex explanation for a problem still applies in spite of my choosing a
spelling that Nate didn't particularly prefer.

But he seemed to know what I was talking about...

-Glenn