[lug] PowerPoint

Todd Ruskell truskell at Mines.EDU
Mon Jul 30 16:21:50 MDT 2001

Equations are at least somewhat of an issue.  Although I haven't been able to
edit any powerpoint equations, they are displayed properly within StarOffice,
as long as you have the appropriate array of TT fonts for StarOffice to
access.  Occasionally some objects will move a little bit, and I often have
to rework the animation order, but I have been reasonably happy at how
StarOffice reads PowerPoint.

Todd