[lug] The Score, Geek Content

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 30 21:54:12 MDT 2001

We just went to see the movie The Score, and it's pretty amusing.  One of
the security systems is running an Open Source OS: "bash$ " and stuff...
There's one geek joke in particular that had Evelyn and I laughing SO hard,
while everyone else in the theater was just sitting there going "Why are
those freaks laughing so hard?".

Fine film...

Sean
--
 You're only a programmer if you've stood under the program while the
 scaffolding was being removed.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 2001