[lug] cp and rm

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 14:37:12 MDT 2001

>>>>> "David" == David  <dajo at frii.com> writes:

David> As a general rule - there are exceptions - having something
David> work and then not work is plain lousy; and, furthermore, will
David> soon have Linux, in the large, down to M$ standards.  I write
David> "in the large" to mean what a user gets and thinks of when he
David> installs "Linux", i.e., a distribution.  I note that I have
David> seen a number of postings about RH7.1 on the list.  I have a
David> fairly low opinion of the quality of RedHat software, although
David> cp and rm probably are not theirs.

Do you have some specific piece of Red Hat software you are unhappy
with?  For particular reasons?

Tom