[lug] avi to mpeg

Taz feenix at ticnet.com
Wed Aug 1 20:18:01 MDT 2001

Check out dv2jpg.  You can find it on freshmeat.  I've used it with some
success.  I use linux at home (wife uses win98) and win95 at work.  Haven't
had many problems on the linux box, but the win machines co-operate when
they feel like it.  There are several libs you'll need, but you can find it
all on freshmeat.  HOpe this helps.
BTW- if anybody knows of anything else to do this, *PLEASE* comment.  I'm
looking for other tools to do dv capture (IEEE1394) on my linux box.

Jeff