[lug] htaccess redirect by user

lasten at korinth.com lasten at korinth.com
Thu Aug 2 14:09:02 MDT 2001

I have read through that prior to sending to the list.  Below the tutorial is
a similiar topic with a subject of HTACCESS.   There was some interesting
alternatives but still hoping to keep it within htaccess.  Per the other post
modrewrite is interesting:P I am reading through that today and looks like it
may swing it through I am thinking its gonna be more work then some of the
alts to do.

Thanks for your posts back.

-tn