[lug] The changing Linux Community was Re: cp and rm

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Aug 2 15:43:33 MDT 2001

On 2 Aug 2001, Chris Riddoch wrote:

> True. But there might as well be some sources for people, when the
> question comes up "How do I contribute?"  Perhaps not in the form of a
> HOWTO, but something similar. It does come up once in a while, after
> all.

Fair enough.  My only concern is that Linux already has so much
documentation that he problem tends to be locating what you need.  I worry
about needlessly increasing the volume of material for people to sift
through.  If you think this would be useful then by all means go for it!

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)