[lug] Making a pretty mutt.

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Thu Aug 2 21:46:23 MDT 2001

Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> Oh, that only deals with the odd reply levels.  The even reply levels use
> the "Identifier" type instead of "Comment".  Vary the number "1" to try
> different colors.

Okay, if you're so clever with mutt, maybe you can tell
me how to display To: instead of From: in the main display
when From: == me. If I read the docs correctly, this ought
to work but it doesn't...

	# this doesn't work ... GRR!
	#index_format "%3C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F (%4|) %s"

As I read manual.txt, the %F should do exactly what I want.
In the open source world, I suppose I should read the source
and figure it out. But instead I've just individually
examined all the mail I send when I look at my outbox.

--
Luke Jones = luke/vortex/frii/fullstop/com