[lug] web access/traffic logging

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:19:04 MDT 2001

Yeah if you could get that to work I would highly recomend using the program
AWStats. awstats.sourceforge.net.  I have been using the program for about a
month and it's 1. Flawless 2. Very very detailed 3. Easy to understand.  Of
course if you cannot get the proxy to attach a custom header you could
always make your own custom log format in apache, then modify awstats to
read, analyze, and report on it. . .

Greg Horne