[lug] 10 Minut Software Demo

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Aug 7 12:22:43 MDT 2001

KDE 2.2 has been around for a little while but I haven't tried it yet.
I'll try to install it before the meeting and take a look at it.  It is
always dangerous to demonstrate something you don't know really well.
But the switch from 2.0 to 2.1 was very smooth so I'll give 2.2 a shot.

Ferdinand

"Scott A. Herod" wrote:

> Ferdinand,
>
>   /. had something about 2.2 yesterday.  How about a quick demo of it?
>
> Scott
>
> Ferdinand Schmid wrote:
> >
> > If nobody comes up with better any better ideas I would be happy to
> > present KDE 2.1.1 (Konqueror, Koffice, ...)
> >
> > Ferdinand
> >
> > "J. Wayde Allen" wrote:
> > >
> > > The August BLUG meeting is coming up this Thursday.  Sorry I'm running a
> > > bit behind with the scheduling here.  Is there anyone out there that would
> > > like to do this months 10 minute demo?  The main presentation will be Sean
> > > Reifschneider giving an introduction to Python.
> > >
> > > - Wayde
> > >   (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

Ferdinand Schmid
http://www.archenergy.com