[lug] FTP question.

Brock, Kelly KBrock at maxis.com
Tue Aug 7 10:12:10 MDT 2001

Hi All,

	Another question about WU-FTP that has been bugging me.  I have a
hardware firewall/DHCP/wireless LAN/print server hub box.  While I bought it
primarilly for the wireless LAN and print server for my laptops the firewall
is a nice bonus.  The problem though is that I need to setup the port
mappings so that the passive connection port for the FTP server is properly
retargetted to my linux machines.  I know this is a solvable problem, I just
can't seem to get it working correctly.

	What I really want is to limit the port range of the passive
connections to something like 12000-12010 so that I can open those on the
firewall and map them to the appropriate machine.

	Regards,

	KB