[lug] what happened to X.org?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Aug 7 22:47:54 MDT 2001

I can't seem to find X.org anymore.  Did I miss some announcement?  I did a
search on google and found a similar question from someone dated in late
June, so they've been out of touch for awhile.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com