[lug] FTP question.

Brock, Kelly KBrock at maxis.com
Thu Aug 9 15:43:03 MDT 2001

Hi All,

	Dan is fairly close but it doesn't matter anymore.  Turns out that
Maxis changed the firewall here and *that* is what is screwing up the ftp
service, not my home setup.  Oh well, guess I'll just keep using the work
around that I found.  As to the speeds, it's pretty fast now but by trading
out the ip block for a single ip I can upgrade further.  That was one of the
two reasons to get the hub/firewall in the first place, other than the fact
that if I ever want to work from home Maxis requires that I have a firewall.
:/

	Regards,

	Kelly Brock
	The Sims Online