[lug] Sendmail wackyness!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Aug 12 22:55:01 MDT 2001

What was broken with your Debian system?  Were you running stable or
testing/unstable?

Just curious... my Debian machines are the most stable and well-behaved
Linux systems I've had the joy of maintaining.  My Debian systems
running their unstable versions of software have had annoying or
unexpected behaviour from time to time, but these are usually remedied
quickly by the various Debian developers worldwide.

I've been annoyed numerous times by computers only to realize later that
they were simply doing what I told them to do, or in the case of
software packaging, but my own choice to let someone else make those
decisions for me.

www.linuxfromscratch.org if you want the "perfect" linux... ;-)

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>