[lug] OT: should I reply to (this) spam?

Samartha CVBDEDKVWRWB at spammotel.com
Sat Aug 11 18:52:14 MDT 2001

Do you have any business dealings with them?
If not, it is UCE and needs to be dealt with accordingly.
www.spamcop.net

Any second spent with this junk is wasted - spamcop, cut it, paste it, junk
it, block it, move on.

I am not sure why you are bringing this here - maybe you have not yet
gotten enough junk.

S.