[lug] Linuxconf deprecation

David Trowbridge jupiter at flatirons.org
Wed Aug 15 14:11:56 MDT 2001

If you've got Ximian GNOME, you might want to try out the ximian setup
tools. They're still pretty early in development, but so far they look
good. They're available through the 'ximian preview' channel on red
carpet.

-David

David Trowbridge
jupiter at flatirons.org
http://jupiter.babylonia.flatirons.org

"Base 8 is just like base 10 really...if you're missing two fingers"
	-Tom Lehrer