[lug] Configuring

Keith.Herold herold at cslr.Colorado.EDU
Wed Aug 15 15:56:37 MDT 2001

Help!  After my machine was hacked, I reinstalled everything (RH 7.1).  Now
I would like to configure the firewall, but the help docs are, shall we say,
minimal.  All I want to allow is ssh (all the other services are turned off,
but they were before, too).

--Keith