[lug] Smurfing

Gus Huber gus at pbx.org
Wed Aug 15 16:11:23 MDT 2001

It would probaly be a good idea to make sure you have the following command
on your inside ethernet interface: no ip directed-broadcast

ie:

interface FastEthernet0/1
no ip directed-broadcast
end

which prevents packets from being passed to any broadcast addresses there
might be on that interface.

	cheers,
		gus huber <gus at pbx.org>