[lug] ecasound

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Fri Aug 17 07:50:25 MDT 2001

SoundStudio worked just fine for me.  I believe I got the rpm from the
powertools collection and I am using it on RH7.1.  I clicked the microphone
button to select it for input and then clicked record.  The VU meter show
activity while recording.

Makes it seem like the sound card is suspect.

Hugh

"qqq1one @yahoo.com"