[lug] routing

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Sat Aug 18 10:12:22 MDT 2001

I need to learn about routing.  I'm wondering what some good resources are.

My current problem is that I have just added a wireless AP/4 port switch to
my network.  Essentially I have this setup.

Internet---[ext ip Firewall int ip]---192.168.1.0 network---[Wireless
AP/switch]----192.168.2.0 network

I was wondering what routing rules I would need in the wireless AP in order
to get traffic from a wireless node out to the internet.

Firewall
eth0 internet routable address
eth1 192.168.1.1

Wireless AP
port1 192.168.1.2
port2 192.168.2.1

What is a good book/resource to get to learn about how to do such things?

Hugh