[lug] Mouse Problems in X

Trever C. Trader ttrader at treveronline.com
Sat Aug 18 15:09:26 MDT 2001

This is the Mouse section of /etc/X11/XF86Config

<Snip>
# **********************************************************************
# Pointer section
# **********************************************************************

Section "Pointer"
    Protocol    "PS/2"
    Device      "/dev/mouse"

# When using XQUEUE, comment out the above two lines, and uncomment
# the following line.

#    Protocol   "Xqueue"

# Baudrate and SampleRate are only for some Logitech mice

#    BaudRate   9600
#    SampleRate 150

# Emulate3Buttons is an option for 2-button Microsoft mice
# Emulate3Timeout is the timeout in milliseconds (default is 50ms)

    Emulate3Buttons
    Emulate3Timeout    50
# ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice

#    ChordMiddle

EndSection

</Snip>

I don't see a HW Cursor variable, nor in my search for documentation have
I found anything for this particular mouse.