[lug] ISART 2000

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Wed Aug 22 11:19:27 MDT 2001

I'm currently involved in planning the 2002 International Symposium on
Advanced Radio Technologies to be held here in Boulder,CO.  To get a feel
for the flavor of this conference you can check out the past conference
programs at <http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html>.

I have two questions:

   1.  What topics related to "Advanced Radio Technology" would be of
       particular interest?  (Some of you might be able to dream up some
       topics that I wouldn't think of.)

   2.  Are there any of you who would be interested in giving a 30 minute
       presentation on some aspect of Advanced Radio Technology?  If so,
       please contact me at <wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov>.

The list of topics that we've brainstormed are:

   - Modulation Methods
   - Spectrum Allocation
   - Antennas
   - Software Radio