[lug] looking for TeX viewer/print

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Aug 23 13:11:30 MDT 2001

I'm using an html format resume, and am in a bit of a hurry to do some
printing. I have html2latex, and html2ps. The problem with html2ps is
that I can't get rid of its attempt to create an index type header line
on every page to url links...I don't want anything in the header/footer.
The problem with the LaTeX version is that I apparently have nothing to
directly view the results, or print it. I have LyX, but the import of
LaTeX is greyed out, and not available.

How can I view and print LaTeX? What tool is recommended? (I may already
have it, I don't have a lot of time to research it though)

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com